Thursday, May 21, 2009

Okah, so, a Little About Myself

Hi, everybody! Um, let me tell you a little about myself...but I am just guessing you already know me since you are accessing my blog. I am new to this. Not just the blogging thing but the living on my own thing. So, I am going to commence with running a beginner's blog: a how-to blog for those of us who have left or been kicked out fo the nest. Just so you know, I chose to leave. Not because my parents were driving me nuts or the rivalry between my sister and I grew so intense that we decided the house was not big enough for the both of us; nothing like that. But I'm independent. Being the first child, I learned how to become self-reliant at a young age, learned how to cook, how to clean, how to budget out my allowance. I decided to embark into this dark, cold world on my own after I met a great guy named Andrew Magness, who proposed to me this past December. We are planning on getting married August 7, 2010. That's the other thing I will be doing: documenting my experience as being a fiancee and a new wife. I am also a BIG do-it-yourselfer, and I will be throwing up recipes, crafting ideas, wedding tips, and little tidbits for you crafty people. Nice to meet you or if I know you thanks for checking out my blog. It's going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment