Thursday, May 21, 2009

Battle for the Dress(Part 1)

Okay, so I am getting married in August 2010, which gives me...1 year and 2 months to get into the shape of my life. To the mortal eye that may seem like quite a large amount of time, however, because there will be times I expect to fall off the wagon (it will probably begin to set in around November AKA the necessary evil called Thanksgiving ((and Andrew and I are attending 2 Thanksgivings and two Christmases)) (((OMG)))).

Starting Weight: 135.2 lb.
Bust: 34"
Waist: 29 1/2"
Hips: 38 3/4"
Arm Circumfrence: 10 1/2 "
Thigh Cicrumference: 22 1/2"

At my peak of health, I wager I would be around 125 lb, and have smaller measurements. What those measurements would actually be, I have no idea. The "ideal bride" is supposed to be a 36", 24", 36". But I don't like to put myself up to that standard, especially since my bust area is 2 inches smaller than standard. But that's cool. I hate standards, anyways. So, every month for the next year and 2 months, I will be updating this string of blog postings with my current weight and measurements. I won't be dieting, just eating healthy. I don't believe in crash dieting, but I am going to follow a workout routine called Bridal Bootcamp. I got the book online and so far, it has given me great results, AKA making me sore as hell. But we'll see how it turns out. The battle for the dress is on! Raaaawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment