Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bridesmaid & Groomsman Invites



So I got bored while I was on desk tonight and I created my bridesmaid and Andrew's groomsman invitations. Mine has a really cute, simple poem in it that goes something like this.




Through the in's and out's


And thick and thin


No matter what's happened


There've you been


You smile when i need it


and listen when i grieve,


you hug me when i cry-


and blow boogers on your sleeve.


I treasure you friend


More than diamonds or gold,


and i promise i will


when we are saggy and old.


So please stand by my side


when i say "I DO"


for I wouldn't be me


without a friend like you.




I am not saying who my bridesmaids or Andrew's groomsmen are just yet, because you know, they haven't accepted yet. Mainly because I haven't given them the cards yet. I will probably do it in the next couple of weeks, because a couple may be hard to track down after the summer is done. But there they are. Aren't they cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment