Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Battle for the Dress Part Deux



So, for the past month I have been hitting the gym at least three times a week to get in shape for my wedding, and in general, just for my life. I love going to the gym, it gets rid of stress and gets me out of the house and gives me time to just relax. Yes, going to the gym helps me relax more than vegging on the couch. So here are my results this month compared to last month.




Weight in May: 135.2 lbs


Weight in June: 136.6 lbs




Bust in May: 35"


Bust in June: 35 1/2"




Waist in May: 29 1/2"


Waist in June: 28 1/2" (lost an inch!)




Hips in May: 38 3/4"


Hips in June: 36 3/4" (lost two inches!)




Arms in May: 10 1/2"


Arms in June: 10 3/4" (but they're so much more muscular now)




Thigh in May: 22 1/2"


Thigh in June: 22 1/2"




So my results surprised me. I gained weight but lost inches off my wasit and hips. I can fit into my clothes better and that just makes me so happy. I wasn't happy with my weight gain so I started wlaking for 45 minutes, going to do my strength training, and then I ran for 45 minutes. It seems to be working. This month, I am incorporating healthier eating into my weight loss program. My Aunt Julie lost 45 pounds using a cookbook that has recipes that would normally be said to be bad for you, but the author makes them healthy and still delicious. So I am going to give that a try. Andrew actually made me some french toast from the book the other day that used light bread and imitation egg and it tasted awesome. So going grocery shopping today. The name of the books that i am going by are.
















No comments:

Post a Comment