Tuesday, September 8, 2009

List of Things I Am Going to Do Before I Die

Time to re-evaluate my life. Time to set some goals for myself and put things back in perspective. I lost sight of what I really wanted from life and it's taken me a while to get back to the person I was. But I am back and I am taking advantage of the clarity I have attained. My list of things I want to do before I die:
  • Get my Master's in Music Performance at Belmont University
  • Audition for Opera Carolina next Spring
  • Get my pilot's license
  • Go on a cruise
  • Go to Italy, France (the country, not so big on the city scene), the UK, including Scotland & Ireland( i have to see my family's castle)
  • Finish a damn novel. Don't know how many I have started and finished.
  • Become a voice teacher.
  • Gradually tackle the Appalachian Trail, state by state.
  • Go to Australia, just because it looks like fun
  • Audition for the Metropolitan Opera National Council Award
  • Study Bel Canto in London for a "semester"
  • Visit the Paris Opera House

This is a short list. there is more I want to do but for right now, this is a good list.

No comments:

Post a Comment